Dia De Muertos 2019
This is one of Mexico’s most known traditions (definitely my favorite one!).
We want to celebrate it with you and this special collaborative tour.
- We’ll have a special chocolate bar made by one of the best Chocolate makers in the country.
- We’ll visit the flower market in the evening where we’ll be surrounded by the great smell of marigolds, and we’ll learn about the symbolic elements of this ancient tradition such as candles, incense, tissue paper and the amazing Day of the Dead bread.
- We’ll have a very special traditional dish with a heartwarming story behind.
- We’ll learn and sip on artisanal mezcal from a Mezcal connoisseur’s own private stash.
- We’ll try great cocktails made with exotic Mexican chilies.
- You’ll get to contribute to the Day of the dead altar with your own picture of your beloved ones.
- But mostly we’ll get to know much more about one of the most beautiful Mexican traditions, while we honour our passed relatives and remember them.
Want to book now?! Please send me an email!