Day of the dead celebrations!
This is one of Mexico’s most known traditions (definitely my favorite one!).
We want to celebrate it with you with 2 special events:
An outdoors Farm to table lunch at Xochimilco with chocolate, craft beer & boats,
and with a Special 4 course dinner with an amazing mezcal tasting.
Both with a collaborative monumental Day of the dead altar, marigolds, candles and so much more!
A little bit of what this experience entails:
- We’ll learn and sip on artisanal mezcal from a Mezcal connoisseur’s own private stash.
- You’ll get to contribute to the Day of the dead altar with your own picture of your beloved ones who already passed. (Don’t worry, you can take it back when we finish).
- We’ll get to eat an amazing and very meaningful meal cooked by talented chefs as if they were cooking for their own passed loved ones.
- But mostly we’ll get to know much more about one of the most beautiful Mexican traditions, while we honour our passed relatives and remember them with love.
- And you’ll get a very special Dia de Muertos kit, with a limited edition chocolate by La Rifa, a collectable pin and a postcard.
Day of the Dead Ceremonial Altar Dinner
Saturday October 30th!
Start time: 7:00PM
Duration: 3.5 hrs
Price: $150usd per person
Day of the Dead at Xochimilco
Sunday October 31st!
Start time: 10:00AM
Duration: 4 hrs
Price: $130usd per person
Want to book now?!