This is our favorite Mexican holiday!
Day of the dead is one of Mexico’s most iconic holidays and it’s when we remember and honor our deceased loved ones,with the hope that they will travel back from the underworld to visit us for the night.
Special foods, altars, flowers and traditions are seen all over the city for this night and ready for us to discover.
Only night available on October 31st
All food, drinks and transport included.
We’ll meet at 7:00 pm in Roma neighborhood where we’ll return 4 hours later with a full belly and perhaps a buzz going on.
What we’ll do:
- An artisanal Mezcal Tasting.
- Mexican craft beer.
- Night walk through the flower market & visit to the altar.
- Mexican chocolate & pan de muerto (Day of the dead bread)
- A chillies and cocoa workshop.
- Last but not least: Tacos!
To know more about the tour & save your spot, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org