Mexico City is probably one of the best places for a quick long-weekend getaway because of its proximity, the incredibly cheap prices, amazing food, kind people, world-famous museums and so much more!!
And when it comes to accommodation, there are so many things to do in this massive city that finding suitable option can be a challenge, and that’s before taking price and post-pandemic needs into consideration.
But fear no more, as I have put together a brief list of my favorite B&B and little Boutique Hotels you can choose from at affordable prices and along with all information on what each place is doing to take the necessary precautions and hygienic regulations for you to have a safe and lovely stay in Mexico City.
If art & antiques are more your jam this beautiful 1940’s mansion is a must for you. Right in the trendy Condesa but the softer, not-so-busy side of it.
Also, they have lots of discounts right now and if you’re staying there you get access to a special food tour with me & my Devoured! team.
- Antibacterial gel in every single room and public areas.
- Rooms are empty for one day and disinfected between customers.
Visit their website to book.
A beautiful 5 suites B&B with gorgeous interiors and a patio full of plants.
This is the place for you if you want to be right in the middle of Roma neighborhood, with lots of cafés and restaurants around with amazing an amazing concierge service and delicious breafast!
If you’re booking for 2021 there’s a 30% discount using the code: IGH2021
This is their website so go and check it out!
- Ventilation of all areas at least 2 times a day, with the use of spray disinfectant solutions as well as keeping a control log to record the cleanings carried out.
- Home health care service 24 hours a day.
- Mouth Covers and gloves for all staff and additional face screens for housekeeping and kitchen team.
- Reinforcing safety in private transportation service from airport – hotel – airport.
The Local Way
A beautiful 3 suites, 5 beds B&B with gorgeous interiors and the most amazing views perfect to fit a whole family or a big group of friends!
This is the place for you if you want to be right in the middle of Condesa neighborhood, with lots of cafés and restaurants around as well as the incredibly beautiful park Parque Mexico
- Sanitization of all apartments before guest arrival.
- All rooms quarantine for 24 hours in between guests.
- Daily temperature checks on all staff members.
For those looking for a more spiritual and meaningful stay, this is the right choice. Casa Pancha is a beautiful boutique hostel turned into a yoga and mediation hub with private rooms.
It’s also in Condesa so just a quick trip to the city’s main attractions.
- Temperature checks at entrance as well as disinfectant mats.
- Antibacterial gel in ever room.
- Only private rooms.
Here’s a map of all of the places above and some extra ones I also recommend.
Please let me know if this was helpful I really appreciate the feedback!